Payment Options for the
Dzogchen Lineage Internship 2014
Last updated: January 18, 2014
If you just filled out the online application, it has been successfully submitted!
The Internship Director will be sending you more information regarding the Internship.
He will be contacting you by email and phone to set up a personal interview.
Please don't pay until after your application has been approved. Before paying, please follow the application process as follows:
- Applicant fills out the online application form.
- The Internship Director acknowledges that the applicant has applied and sends more information.
- The Internship Director will interview the applicant over the phone.
- The Internship Director will present the applicant to the Internship Committee for approval
- If approved, the Internship Director will ask the applicant to sign the Internship Agreement and mail it in with a 25% non-refundable down payment.
Your payment should not be sent until after your application has been approved.
Pay by Check
Payment by check is preferred. In order to ensure your check is received prior to the retreat, it must be received by July 1st by mailing to the address below.
Make checks payable to: Dzogchen Shri Singha Foundation
Dzogchen Shri Singha Foundation USA
4325 Commerce St, Suite 111-442
Eugene, OR 97402-5467
You can pay online using the PayPal link below made payable to firstname.lastname@example.org
but note you will be responsible to pay an additional fee of about 3% for the payment processing.
If you have any questions please contact us.
Dzogchen Internship Information and Registration Site